Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today, the Movers Are Here!


I am in here, too, even though you can't see me, along with Dragon Hawke, the black and while Papillion, and Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, locked in the bathroom for the day while the movers are packing My Lady's possessions. Of course, Gentle Sir is here, too, getting his things packed, along with ours. I know I will go for a walk once in a while, but this is a big day, and I have been told we three dogs have to stay out of the way. My Lady packed all the things from the bathroom yesterday, so then she could tell the movers to take everything out of the apartment, but they had to stay out of the bathroom where we are today. We have another bathroom for guests, but this one is ours.
Of course, we can rest up today because tomorrow we shall be on the road. Whee! We are going in the car, and I love to ride in the car with My Lady, and with all the extra boxes that have to go with us while the movers drive our things to St. Louis, Missouri. I have never been there, so I am looking forward to seeing our new home.
As I told you, My Lady and Gentle Sir had to look very hard to find a suitable apartment that would take three very small dogs. Imagine! There were places that would not have us. Maybe someday when they find out how outstanding we are, even have our own blog, they will wish they did have us celebrities staying in their apartments, but My Lady said we will really love our new place. I will have to tell you all about it as we travel and move in on Monday if all goes as planned. Tell all your dog-lover friends about my blog. Hope you like it. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: