Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

I have my favorite blue toy, and Dragon Hawke has his bone. We are getting our things ready for the packers who will be coming in a day or two. My Lady is still sleeping, but all is well and we know that we will be moving soon. I have to gather all my toys, bowl, leash and other favorite things so we can take some in the car and pack the rest on the big truck that will be coming. Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, is still sleeping with My Lady, but Dragon Hawke and I will be ready. I sure don't want to be left behind. Moving is such a harrowing experience, but we have done it before, and I am sure this time it will be even better. We are all excited about the move so it will be fun. Got to run and get things together. Will write more later. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: