Friday, July 4, 2008

Moved at Last!



Thank goodness, My Lady brought my pillow, along with her and Great Sir's air mattress, cleaning supplies, food and leashes for Dragon Hawke and Gabriel, and me, and a few other essentials so we could drive to St. Louis, and move into our new apartment. It is so hard to find a motel that they decided to set up "camp" in our new apartment until the furniture gets here on Monday. That's when we will have to be locked in the bathroom again while they bring in the things. That way I won't get stepped on and the other "boys" won't bark or get in the way. Gentle Sir went out for pizza after we arrived, I got just a tiny taste of that. Of course, I got my carrots, too, which I really love. My Lady is busy getting the shelf paper installed and the things all washed off, even though the apartment is really very nice and clean. I think I am going to like it here, and we have our own veranda which I really love. Yes, this is going to be a very nice place. We called Great Lady and Great Sir and told them we got here just fine. They are going to the July 4th Golf Cart Parade and will be watching fireworks. Glad I don't have to do that. I don't like all that noise. We will see some from the veranda and that will be fine. Will try to write tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: