Friday, February 6, 2009

The Old Me!


This is the way I used to look. Oh, it really was much better. I liked my fur; however, I didn't like it the way it was matted. It really did look awful. I just could not bear to have My Lady even try to comb it out. It was painful, so I am clipped and then some. It will grown in again, even nicer than it is here. I wish I could have waited for another month or so until it got warmer here, but I am an inside dog and don'g have to go out long. Also, if I am really cold, My Lady will put on my sweater. She has been sick, too, so we sure don't stay outside long in this cold weather. Well, just wanted to remind you of how I used to look. I do feel better now though. Kheldar is getting used to seeing me "shaved" now, and he was kind enough to let me tell you about my experience. Thanks to Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: