Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Been Trimmed!


I am Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, and I have been trimmed! Do you remember when I had long, fluffy, soft fur? Well, I got my fur so matted that My Lady just could not brush or comb it out. It really was pretty bad, so My Lady sent me off to a groomer and he shaved we down and got rid of all that bad fur. I will grow out lovely again and be my old self before long. I like lying here in the chair with the woolly seat. It is warm. Glad I don't have to be outside long, but I am fine. I will show you a picture of the way I used to look tomorrow so you can compare. I will try to be more careful about rolling around and getting into things that mat my fur though. I sure do look different. Kheldar hardly recognized me. He will write tomorrow. Love from Gabriel at Kheldar, the Yorkie blog.

No comments: