Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dragon Hawke Is A Beautiful Papillion!


Dragon Hawke is such a beautiful Papillion, the butterfly-ear dog! I was watching the Westminster Dog Show last night and there was a Papillion in it, but not near as pretty as our dear friend here. I also noted the Chinese Crested baldy, but was not impressed with that one either. Our Gabriel, when he has his fur, especially looks wonderful. Somehow those bare-skinned ones just don't send me. Of course, Gabriel is a "Puff" meaning he has fur and is supposed to have it, and I like that better. Then, did you see the very pretty Yorkshire Terrier? I thought that dog was pretty fancy. My fur would look like that if I didn't do anything but sit around and let it grow AND My Lady did nothing but brush me. Just don't have time for that. Also, I like it when I get clipped especially for the summer. It is cooler and very nice. Oh well, I guess I just wasn't meant to be a show dog. I don't have to work. I can just be me and see that my blog gets written. Nice life! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: