Monday, February 2, 2009

Lying on the Bed!


Here I am lying on My Lady and Gentle Sir's bed with the new white sheets on it. The bed was just getting made, and I hopped up on it. It was so nice. These are the softest sheets and smell so fresh from the laundry. My Lady always washes the new sheets first. We have a pretty new cover for the comforter, too. That was what My Lady got for Christmas from her folks. Well, actually, they send a check and then My Lady gets to go shopping, too. What fun! Gentle Sir always gives her something special, often jewelry because she loves that. She got some beautiful earrings this year and they are really pretty. Amethists, I think. Well, I got a new toy and that is nicer for me. I sure don't need earrings. My ears are cute enough the way they are. Well, everyone is so busy reading the books, trying to get them proofed and published. Hardly have time for the computer these days. Hope to write more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: