Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I just want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. I told you about the gifts, now I hope you will have a great day to enjoy and find someone to love. I sure do love My Lady who takes such good care of me, and Gentle Sir who helps in every way he can. My Lady was going to walk to the store today to find a special gift for him. Hope she made it okay. It was raining, and I sure don't want her to go out in that weather. It was supposed to be better yesterday, so maybe she got to get outside. I will let you know in the next post. I just want an extra carrot for my Valentine gift since I cannot have chocolate. Great Lady says chocolate is the best gift of all, and Great Sir gave her two bags of nuggets (chocolate ones) which are priceless in her eyes. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: