Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Lady's Present!


Aren't these pretty flowers? Gentle Sir surprised My Lady with this bouquet of pink roses with a darker rose color on the edge of the petals. Beautiful! I am glad she is feeling better, and they will even still be lovely for Valentine's Day. I sure hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day. I heard that Great Lady already got her present, and it is a pretty ring with a big red stone. Great Sir is always on the ball, and since they have been married for 58 years, he lets her pick out her own present with him along. She loves the bling-bling! Of course, she got him a present, too. It is crab scent liquid for his fishing baits. She got him a whole bottle of the most awful smelling stuff in the world. He was so very pleased. He has been wanting that scent, not the garlic smell, for some time and when it came to the store, she bought it for him right away. He is out using already today. I will bet he might even catch a bass using it. He thinks he will anyway. Let you know later. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: