Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Picture of Me!


How do you like this one? My Lady has a new bed cover, and she took a picture of me in my green sweater. I think I look rather spiffy. I have other new pictures, too. She is planning to take other pictures of us doing things, but she has been so busy getting the book published that she just hasn't had too much extra time to do Also, she is learning to use this new camera, and that is a challenge, too. The book should be listed at Amazon.com soon. They are waiting to get the thumbnail sketch of the book cover and that takes five days or so they tell me. Everything else is ready, but they have to get it all right before they can list it. Won't be long now. It was published on December 4th but they did say it would take five days for the image to be inserted even though I was able to order ten copies myself. I didn't need to see the image of the cover though, so I guess that is when it will be ready and available for others to order. Whee! It is so exciting. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: