Sunday, December 7, 2008

Goody, A Carrot for Me!


Oh, goody, I am getting my morning carrots, and they are so good. I eat my dry dogfood first and then go to My Lady who gives me one carrot. After I eat that, I can go back and she gives me another. Then, if I am good, I can get a third one. I sure do love those little carrots. Well, things are much quieter here now. We are waiting for the book to be listed and the children are gone, so now we can just do the ordinary things like get the Christmas tree up if we can figure out the best place for it to go. I will let you know how things progress. As soon as the book is listed, I will let you know how to order it if you would like. It is a really nice book and my picture is on the back cover. I am just enjoying my food now. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.




No comments: