Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gabriel Gets a Cookie!


Just got back from our walk and Gabriel is getting a cookie from My Lady. Notice how gentle he is. I am right next to him, hard to see me, but I am not happy to be waiting. I want my cookie, too! And I have to wait because sometimes I am not too gentle. I jumped at my treat, so I did not get it but had to wait a bit longer. I will be better the next time, you can be sure about that. My Lady is wonderful and always thinking about us, but when we misbehave, she makes us mind our manners. I guess that is right. It is hard sometimes to wait for things though, isn't it? However, waiting is part of life. I am getting better about waiting. Oh, goodie! Here it comes! I am ready and waiting nicely. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: