Friday, December 5, 2008

Going to Rest a Bit!


Yesterday was so exciting with the book getting published and all that I am tired today. Got some new pictures, too, that Great Sir took when they had been here visiting in August. This is one of them. I will use some others of the ones he took as time goes by. My Lady has been very busy cleaning up for the visitors. They really do a great job before they leave, but now she is getting the place ready for Christmas. Where can she put up the tree? That is a big question. Great Sir says he is not having a tree this year but has put up lights and two wreaths at his house, and Great Lady found some pretty red bows for the post lamp and the door wreath. That all looks good I hear. Well, I will lie here for a bit and see if I come up with a good idea about the tree. We have lights on the veranda railing already. That is nice. More tomorrow. Have to think now. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: