Thursday, November 13, 2008

To the Grassy Area!


We went for a run at the grassy area today. This is a neat place where we can run around and play. We can be off leash if there are no other dogs here, like today, but if there are some, My Lady will not let me off leash because I am too snappy with the other dogs. Gabriel gets nervous if he is near other dogs and is off leash, and Dragon Hawke just flies around and is hard to catch. I ran off once and was worried that I would not find my way back, but that was on the street. My Lady was frantic, so that does not happen any more. Here though, on a good day, we can run and play and have fun. Soon as another dog comes, however, we are leashed up again and go home. Of course, I am always afraid I will get stepped on because I am small, but I am afraid I do act like a tiger and attack if I have a chance. My Lady says I have the nerve of a bull mastiff but the strength of a flea. Oh, well, she loves me and I know it. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: