Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Heavy Cleaning Today!


Today My Lady is cleaning the carpeting and the bathrooms, after our baths, and getting ready for Thanksgiving guests. She really works at having a nice clean, fresh-smelling house. I must say that we do cause her to do extra work because Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, really sheds his fur, especially in the summer, but now he is growing more fur and thicker because it is really getting cold in Missouri. Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, has little fur, but he is NOT bald like most of the Cresteds are. So he does not shed, and I don't shed either. Of course, I am so small that I don't have much fur ever, but I am cute. At least that is what Great Lady says. We are getting ready for Uncle J and Aunt V and the BOYS to come. Ashton will be out of school for a week, so he and Damien will be here for several days I think and we will have a great time. Gentle Sir will cook the turkey (he is a great chef) and My Lady makes yummy mashed potatoes and the best gravy. I will get some of that I am sure. Today though we have to get the heavy cleaning done. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: