Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Lady Was Exhausted!


Here I am all washed and brushed waiting to dry. My Lady worked so hard, kneeling and washing Gabriel and Dragon Hawke in the bath tub. That is a real chore, as I told you yesterday; however, I can be washed in just a few minutes and behave so well that it is a piece of cake. Don't I look nice? My Lady was sitting nearby resting after all this, but she is such a caring one that I am very glad she is My Lady. On the other hand, I heard that Great Lady has made me business cards. They are darling. They have my picture, of course, the one that heads my profile, and names and addresses, but most importantly, they have my blog address so people can get in touch with me. I understand that they are going to include the darling cards, printed on yellow heavy-weight paper, in the Christmas cards with the letters that Great Lady writes and sends every year. Isn't that exciting? We plan to send for the final proof copy of our book, "Hear What Your Dog Says! this week. It should be ready for Christmas, too. Whee! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: