Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting a Bath!


Gabriel is getting his bath and Dragon Hawke and I are waiting. My Lady is going to clean the bathrooms and that is a big cleaning that she does, especially before guests come, so before that occurs, we get baths. Gabriel is always the one that cries and whines if you touch his paws and hates the bath, so My Lady takes him first. Usually Dragon Hawke goes next, and then I am in line. I am always good and really even enjoy the bath. Of course, I don't have as much fur as the other two, and Dragon Hawke's fur is really thick so it is hard to get him soaped and then rinsed. I am easier and faster, so when it is my turn, we are almost done. Maybe we will even get a treat afterward. At least, I know My Lady will love to have me on her lap because I always smell so sweet then. It is worth the bath. That is the truth! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: