Monday, November 17, 2008

Playing with My Good Toy!


I love to play with this neat toy. My octopus is getting much smaller, but it is still fun. It used to be a real octopus with eight legs, but you can see the legs have all come off and only a few of them are left in pieces. They are a tough rubber and hold together pretty good, once they came off the head part. Maybe My Lady will find me another octopus some day, but I still have fun with this one's legs. I can shake my head and flap that leg around real good, growling all the time. I am so tough! Many toys are too big, or too hard to hold in my small mouth. And some are just too delicate and tear to pieces so easily that they are not a challenge. This one has been great for a long time, too. Great Lady brought me that nifty shocking green one that squeaked. I was so excited about it, but it didn't last any time with Gabriel. He had the squeaker out in no time and there was the green cloth with no insides at all. What a disappointment! The octopus has been my favorite toy for a long, long time. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: