Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gabriel Says, "I am Waiting for Thanksgiving!


Gabriel is very excited about Thanksgiving coming because we have heard that Son J and his wife V as well as their boys, Aston and Damien, will be coming next week. I was in dread the first time they came, but now we are all looking forward to it because the boys are older and no longer chase Gabriel's tail and try to hold me all the time. They are really fun to play with and they love our toys. My Lady also makes special food and has good treats for everyone, so I especially like that, too. I am in the center of attention so I look forward to that fun, as well as Gabriel does. I think they will be here by Wednesday of this coming week. Looking forward to that. Love from Gabriel and Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: