Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ready for a Rest!


I have worked so hard trying to arrange for ads to appear on my blog that I am exhausted. I am going to take a short nap on my pillow. I had to put my pillow away when we had our visitors because the boys, Ashton and Damien, had to sleep on My Lady's wonderful air mattress on the floor in the dining room since their father and mother were in the guest bedroom. They loved making a pallet on the floor and snuggling in there for the night. Of course, I could even jump in there with them. In the morning they often ran into the guest bedroom and climbed into bed with their father and mother and usually Gabriel and Dragon Hawke joined them there, but I couldn't. What fun we all had while they were here. Looking forward to Thanksgiving now. However, I am glad to have my pillow back but sure do miss the children. Watch now and see if I have been successful getting ads in my blog. I sure do have a hard time filling out forms. I never can understand what they are asking for. Even have trouble spelling my name because they tell me "those characters are not accepted." What characters? Capital letters? Periods? Well, I do know how to write my name, but it often doesn't please others on forms. Now the blog name is quite different. What do they want? All the funny words and punctuation marks just don't seem to go together. We will see if the ads come. Ta Ta for now, Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: