Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another New Thing I Like!


This is a picture of me with my old new toy that Gabrial broke, but it made me think of the new thing I found I like and it is green. Lettuce! My Lady gave me a piece of lettuce the other day, thinking I would turn up my nose at it. Well, I found it was quite tasty and liked it very well. So now I have two veggies that I like. Carrots and lettuce. My Lady tried some new dry food for me the other day, too, and she says it looks like Kix cereal, but I don't think much of it. I prefer the type I have been eating in the past and hope she can find it again and they haven't "improved" it. She is always complaining, along with Great Lady, how they find things they just love and then they "improve" it and make it awful. Can't find pine fragrances anymore because the sprays have been "improved" to mango or watermelon or, even worse, papaya. They both love the pine fragrance and sometimes can find a can at Christmas, but the rest of the time it is all fruity. Even the body wash is mango or cucumber. Who wants to smell like that? They like lavender, rose, and lovely scents rather than fruit. Oh, well, lettuce doesn't smell at all but sure is good along with the carrots and dry food. Miss my cute squeaky toy too, now that I think of it. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: