Monday, October 20, 2008

A Great Place to Be!


After I climb the steps, here I am on My Lady's and Gentle Sir's bed. You can see Gabriel is here too, and Dragon Hawke. At night I actually sleep with my head on the pillow and snuggled up to My Lady. That is too warm a spot for Dragon Hawke though. With all his fur, he likes to sleep on the outside of the blanket and Gabriel stays on the foot of the bed on top of the blanket, too. Of course, I have the preferred spot. We all wake up My Lady when it is time, she throws on some clothes, and takes us out for a walk. We sure have a nice routine. Gentle Sir has to leave early in the morning to get to work on time, which he always does. He gives My Lady a kiss and I growl just to let him know I will take care of her while he is gone. He pets my head and is off. Then we sleep for a while longer until I am ready to get up for the day. Well, I do have a few naps here and there but dogs do like to sleep, you know. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: