Friday, October 24, 2008

Cookie Celebrating the Birthday!


I am getting a cookie as part of Gentle Sir's birthday celebration. He was so very surprised to get the cream puff with a big candle to blow out too. We sang to him and while he ate his cream puff, filled with whipped cream, that My Lady had walked all the way to the store to purchase it especially as a surprise, we had our treats. He was really thrilled. Not often that she can surprise him, but she really did this time. Hopefully, they will get the extra parts for the camera soon that Great Lady and Great Sir gave them so they can take more pictures of me. The box contains the charger, a tripod, Kodak paper and a small photo machine so they can install the camera on it and print off great pictures of me. Of course, then My Lady can use the chip in the camera to send photos on "gmail" to Great Lady who, as I have explained before, is my amanuensis and does the typing for me after I tell her all about what is going on here and tell her which picture to use. I am thrilled because our book is also in process now and hopefully is going to the printer to get a proof copy for one more check before publication. Whee! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Wait until you see my picture on the back of the cover of Volume 1 and with my blog address. I believe Volume 3 will be all about me, but Volume 1 is about "The First Dogs." More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: