Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dragon Hawke Is Just as Nice!


Here is Dragon Hawke, our black and white elegant Papillion who I think is very nice. Well, I saw the "Animal Planet's" dog show the other night and a black and white Papillion won 2nd or 3rd place and I am sure our Dragon Hawke is every bit as nice as that one. I am delighted, however, that a Papillion won this honor and am very proud of ours. Dragon Hawke truly has lovely markings and those nice "butterfly" ears, even if My Lady will not let him have the long fur hanging from them. We are all clipped and groomed for our comfort, not show. In fact, Dragon Hawke has such thick fur that he is stripped to thin it out, so he doesn't shed as much. Of course, I don't shed at all. I am really special. Glad Great Lady's wrist is getting better. She cannot wear the brace and type at the same time, so I am very glad she can do this again for me. I do so like to keep in touch with you. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: