Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great Lady and Great Sir Are Coming!

I am excited and waiting at the door for Great Lady and Great Sir. They are on their way here to St. Louis. They have a motor home, and I hope to go see it when they arrive. I will try to get a picture in there. I am especially close to Great Lady, and I will be waiting right here until tomorrow when she should arrive. My Lady is very excited, too. I hear that they will probably go out to eat where I cannot go but they will bring me a treat. I am sure of that. I am thrilled to be on line again. My computer was not working what with the storm and all. Could not even get on the blog. I will try to do better from now on anyway. Let's hope we have had enough rain for a while. I just hate walking in the rain, getting all wet and having to come in and get rubbed dry. Once in a while is okay, but at every occasion when we go outside is just too much. However, rain or shine, My Lady bundles up and away we go. It is still gray but let us hope the rain stops now. Will write tomorrow. Love from Kheldar.

No comments: