Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Ran and Ran!

Wow! What a time I had. The two little boys just chased me all over the house. I ran and ran until I was exhausted, but then I turned around, and in true terrier fashion, snapped at them because they just wouldn't let me alone. My Lady decided I had had enough and put me in her bedroom on the bed so I could rest. Because I am so small, the little boys just thought they could catch me, pick me up, and play with me like a toy. They loved our dog toys. We have a whole basket of them, and I think they thought I was one, too. They played nicely with Dragon Hawke, the Papillion; and Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff; but they just were different with me. Of course, the other dogs are bigger and tougher. My Lady knew I had put up with it as long as I could, but then I snapped. Good. I didn't hurt anyone but they got the message. I was terrified that they were going to step on me because I am small, but that is the way Teacup Yorkies are. The boys played with the other two dogs and were fine. I am usually okay around older people, but keep those little ones away from me. Please. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.
PS. I hope you notice that I am trying to keep two blogs going so you will be able to keep up with what I am doing. Which blog is easier to find? This one or Kheldar's Yorkie Blog.com. I do want everyone to find me easily. Please, let me know.

No comments: