Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to Normal!


I think things are getting back to normal now after the wonderful weekend we had with the family. I will say, however, it will take us all a while to get back the sleep we lost, waiting up for them to arrive after they got lost on the trip, sitting at night watching movies, talking to catch up on all the news, and playing computer games. I don't play the games, you understand, but My Lady and Gentle Sir played with the children, after the grand children went to bed. Of course, then I could be up and watch what was going on, and it was very exciting. Now I am still tired though and will have to catch up on my sleep for a while to make up for lost time. Gee it was fun and we were glad they came to visit. Now I can go back to playing with my toys, especially my favorite one. The old octopus leg is still hanging in there, despite all the shaking I give it. Still have a few of the legs left. An interesting toy it was even though now it is in separate pieces. Have you found my other blog? Kheldar's Yorkie blog.com? Someday I might try to have only that one instead of two; however, for now I am repeating both blogs with the same data. Let me know. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: