Friday, August 22, 2008

Going for a Walk!


I think I am not only going for a walk here, but I may be walking back to our older blog: Kheldar's Yorkie Blog. com. It does seem like it is an easier one to use and find, and I just can't keep doing two blogs every day. I getting ready to have more company soon. Great Lady and Great Sir are coming and they really keep us busy. Of course, they are going to be moving furniture, hanging all the pictures and paintings, and just making things hum around here for a couple of weeks. I will be so busy that I may not even be able to do one blog. Love to have them come, but oh, my, it is different. They are the very busiest older folks that I have ever seen. They will be celebrating 58 years of marriage in a couple of months. They have to close up their tiny little cottage in South Dakota because it is getting cold there already and then they drive down to Arkansas to see relatives, and to Nashville to see the great grandsons and grand children, of course, then come to see us on their way back to Florida. Think of that! Well, here's until tomorrow. I will try to write then. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: