Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Christmas Comforter!


Here I am on the bed with the shades of red and white comforter which is perfect for Christmas, too. I really enjoy being on this bed you know. I have the steps so I can get up on it anytime because it is so high that I could not even jump up here and would break my neck if I tried to jump off. It is a big four-poster bed and very comfy, so Gentle Sir got a set of steps for me so I can get up here easily. Once he made stairs with luggage and wood that we used at the other apartment, but that was hard to fit in this room, so he found a snazzy staircase which works very well. They are always thinking of me. Well, I hope they get the Christmas tree up soon now. It is not a live one, so we can put it up early and leave it up for a while. I will try to get My Lady to take a photo of that when it is done and the lights out on the balcony porch railing. I really like those lights, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: