Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Decoration!


Here is Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, sitting next to My Lady's pretty vase filled with shiny red and gold ornaments. It is really pretty and adds one more touch of Christmas sparkle to our home. With the lights on the balcony, the Christmas tree all decked out, the angels hanging around from the light fixture, the mantle, and on top of the tree, and we are almost ready for Christmas visitors now. I am sure My Lady will get some special treats for us and for the boys so we will be really ready for Ashton and Damien and some special food treats that their parents like, too. Oh, it will be such fun. I am not sure when they will arrive, but it will be soon...I think. Hope the special copies of "Hear What Your Dog Says!" will arrive from Amazon.com so the boys can get their special copies, too. My Lady will have to sign them later when her thumb is better, but at least they can see the books and maybe she will read some to them. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: