Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Have More Snow & Sleet!


Can you believe it? We had sleet night before last and then it snowed on top of that. You should see us going out now. My Lady tries to walk on the grass so she doesn't slip and fall again. It is really wicked out there. Gentle Sir couldn't even get to work the roads were so bad. This is the way it looks out side but under the snow this time is ice. Guess lots of people are having this kind of problem. I do rather envy Great Lady and Great Sir who like it in Florida way below Frostproof where they live. They are mowing grass, and it is up to 80 degrees in the afternoon. I would really like that. I am not too happy in the snow even with my sweater on, but I did have fun in it when the boys were here. Now it is just cold and wet. Oh, well, we are getting ready for Christmas so that is wonderful. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: