Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting for the Greats!


Here I am waiting for Great Lady and Great Sir to come and hopefully finish the book. It is a book about dogs, you know, and it sounds really interesting. Great Lady spent hours yesterday reading chapters seven,eight, and nine aloud so they could be fixed and edited by the three authors together. Sounded good to me. Have fifteen more pages to finish and then it should be good enough for the proof copy. I will let you know when it comes to Amazon.com for sale, if it ever gets done. The Greats will be leaving Friday so they better get it done soon. I will hate to see them go because they are nice and I always get a lot more petting when they are here. They brought me a neat toy because I do so much work for them, providing the material for the blog; however, Gabriel played with my green puffy toy and tore it apart to get the squeaker out of it and then scattered the stuffing all over the floor. I don't mind sharing, but that was awful. I still have the limp body of the toy, but the squeaker is gone. Not much fun anymore. Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted. Will write more tomorrow if I can. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Dear Kheldar,

It sounds like life is busy in your household. I am glad you got through the storm okay and your family is back to work on their book.