Monday, February 16, 2009

Wash Day Today!


My Lady washed the sheets, and the cover for the beautiful new comforter, and then did the carpeting in the bedroom so it is really clean and lovely in our bedroom now. Of course, I sleep in here in this big king bed with My Lady and Gentle Sir and Dragon Hawke who sleeps on top of the blankets at the foot of the bed. He gets too warm with all his fur. Gabriel sleeps in the other room because he gets up a lot during the night and can get pesty, so I have the prize spot. This is such a nice bedroom, and I love it. I sleep under the blankets right next to My Lady and feel special. Of course, I am special and I know it. Smells so good in here with all the fresh bedding and clean carpeting. Of course, we get clean sheets often, but the cover is not often washed nor is the carpeting. So it is especially nice when everything is clean. I even got a bath, but I don't mind that. I like to be clean. Gabriel complains about that, but since he is clipped, even that goes easier. Starting the week off right. Hope you are, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: