Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi from All of Us!


We are just putting the last of the Christmas decor away. Hate to see it all go. This is the last pillow. It took a while to get everything tucked into boxes and put away for next year. I do love Christmas so much. I like this pillow of Santa, too. It reminds me of all the fun I had with the boys when they were here. Maybe they will come for Easter. I hope so. Gentle Sir took the tree down and put it away after My Lady lovingly packed away all the ornaments. That took quite a while, but it is all gone. Now I think she may bring out the Winter Village that she has with all the little houses. They are so cute, but take a long time to put on display and take most of the dining room. That is why we could not have them out for Christmas. She does enjoy the village though and everyone who comes loves to see it. Everyone in the family has a "house." Of course, there is a church, a pond for ice skating, a strange merry-go-round, and even a haunted house. I'll go see if the houses are coming out. Love for now from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: