Saturday, January 17, 2009

On Our Walk!


Going for a walk with Dragon Hawke on the left, Gabriel on the right, and I, Kheldar, am in the middle. You have to look hard to see me, but remember I am a four-pound teacup Yorkie. I may be small, but I hold my own in most situations. My Lady is taking us for short walks because she still isn't feeling too good; however, you know we do need to go outside some anyway. Gentle Sir is gone all day to work, but he does take us out once in a while early in the morning and later at night, but otherwise it is up to My Lady to get us outside. Remember, she has to go up and down a long, long stairway since we are on the second floor, too. Not the best when you don't feel well. Well, that is the way things are. When it is nice outside, it is great, but in this cold miserable weather, it is not as much fun. Often I need my sweater on, too. Well, more tomorrow from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: