Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gabriel Subs Today!


Here I am, Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, sitting here waiting for My Lady to get over her cold. Gosh, this cold weather really affects her and, of course, she has to go out in the cold to take us out for walks. She has been resting and hoping it does not turn into pneumonia again. Scarey. Things are very exciting here with the two books waiting for proof copies. Just think! Two more to join the "Hear What Your Dog Says!" Volume 1 which has been published at Amazon.com already. You can just bring up Amazon.com and type in the title "Hear What Your Dog Says!" and it comes right up with a bit about the book and a blurb about My Lady and her publishing partners. Won't be long now before Volume 2 will be out, too, and they are even working on Volume 3 which is about me and Dragon Hawke and Kheldar. We will make a great book with all our antics and things we do with the grandsons, too. I can hardly wait. Even my picture, along with Dragon Hawke and Kheldar's pictures, are all on the cover of Volume 3 so you will have to watch for that one when it gets out. Kheldar is checking on My Lady now, so I am sending the post this time. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie, and Gabriel today.

No comments: