Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Again!


Sunday again and we are home resting while My Lady and Gentle Sir are at church. It sure is a day of rest for us. I know Great Lady and Great Sir are busy in their church, too. Today is their day to put the Christmas tree up in church to be ready for Advent which I understand starts next Sunday. They will sure be busy now, but Great Lady always has time for me. I just let her know what I am thinking and doing, and she writes it off for you. I also hear that she is really involved getting the books redone and ready for publishing. It is amazing how many things have to be done to get a book just right, getting the start of each chapter on the odd pages as well as the title page, the table of contents all on the odd pages, and be sure that it ends on an even page. That is just one of the many rules that are involved. I hear that she has two books close to ready. Hoping for the one about the dogs will be ready for Christmas gifts. I sure want to receive one. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: