Thursday, July 2, 2009

Moved and Traveling!



Hi!

Here I am back and busy as can be. Have you missed me? I am sorry I was not able to get my emanuensis to write all the interesting things that have been going on with me because they were moving. Imagine being too busy moving to write my blog! She is back in business again, however, and not only have they moved, they are coming to visit me in person soon. How exciting that is! I always get special treatment and gifts when they come, and she will be more excited about getting my blog out. I hear they did get the dog book published at Amazon.com along with another book called Crossbreed about a werewolf and vampire who has a huge wolf hound that is special. Boy, I would really like him. My blog address is on the cover of both books though. Now they are busy writing Volume II of Hear What Your Dog Says! which is about other dogs that My Lady had when she was very young. If you like dogs, and who doesn't, you will love these books about dogs. Can you believe that My Lady and her family had eleven dogs all at one time? That was before she had a Yorkie. She did have a couple of other dogs though when she began apartment dwelling, as you probably know, before I came along, but she found they were not enough. She had to have a Yorkie. Four years ago she got me. The Chinese Crested Puff and the Papillion came to live with her before I was born, so they are nice older brothers for me now. Naturally, however, I am the boss! Well, will try to keep up better these days and get back in the groove. More soon. Love from Kheldar the Yorkie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love teacup yorkies! I really wish that I still had one. It would be so much fun! It has been years since I have had a dog of any kind. Thanks for the great pictures.

daisy said...

Daisy Yorkie Homes. We do all of the ‘ruff’ work – screening and vetting breeders, performing health checks and coordinating travel so you can focus on what really matters: welcoming home your new furry family member.Daisy Yorkie Homes
At daisyyorkiehomes we pride ourselves on being far more than just a service. We’re committed to placing healthy puppies into happy homes and have a number of measures in place to ensure the health and happiness of your new family member. One of them is our Health Guarantee, which is only activated once you take your puppy to a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving your puppy.Daisy Yorkie Homes

yorkiepuppieshome10@gmail.com
Daisy Yorkie Homes
call Us: +1(682)334-2309