Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thanks to the Fireplace!


It is still very cold outside and the most important place for me, beside the bed, is the fireplace. It is heated by natural gas and it is wonderful! Gentle Sir has not turned on the furnace heat at all because the fireplace is so nice. We thought it would be great at Christmas, but here it is in March, and we are still cold with snow around, too. Therefore, this has become one of the best places to be in the apartment. Ashton loved to sit here when he was visiting, and so do I. Dragon Hawke even likes the tile in front of the fireplace when it is not turned on because he likes to be cooler. He has a lot of thick fur. I like the fireplace when it is working though. Umm. It is so nice! I always think about Ashton sitting there when he visited. I like him and his brother Damien, too. Bet they will come visit again when the snow is gone and it is warm. For now, I will just remember the good times we had while I lie in front of the fireplace. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: