Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting a Bath!


Here I am in the big bath tub getting a bath, and My Lady's daughter-in-law V is giving it to me. When My Lady fell down on the slippery place a while ago, she really hurt her knees to say nothing of spraining her left thumb. Ugh! It has been a bad time here because she is creatively left-handed. So before the kids left, dear V gave all of us baths because she can kneel down by the tub. She was very gentle and did a really fine job. Hated to see her leave. My Lady though is slowly recovering and hopefully she will get the brace off her thumb soon. Do you know how wonderful it is to have a thumb? Well, when you have one and can't use it, it is awful! The doctor said she can start to take it off a bit now if she doesn't hurt it again. Well, that is easier said than done. We are managing but it is hard. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: